Deadline: July 23, 2019
The City of Boston is accepting partnership applications for Our Town, a National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) creative placemaking grant program.
Our Town applications require two primary partners:
- a nonprofit organization
- a local government entity
The City of Boston, based on NEA guidelines, can only support two applications. The City of Boston will select two projects to partner with, prioritizing projects that accomplish one or more of the following priorities:
- Preserving culture in changing neighborhoods
- Creating opportunities for underrepresented artists (artists of color, LGBTQ artists, artists with disabilities, or youth)
- Addressing systemic inequities via arts and culture strategies,
- Building or developing new infrastructure for the arts via partnerships or development of spaces/facilities.
Our Town grants support projects that integrate arts, culture, and design activities into efforts that strengthen communities by advancing local economic, physical, and/or social outcomes. Matching grants range from $25,000 to $200,000, with a minimum cost share/match equal to the grant amount.
We will work with the selected partners to revise and finalize the application before the Our Town grant application deadline on August 6, 2019.